We’re sad to see POCO drop micro SD support on the POCO X3 GT, but with up to 256GB of fast UFS 3.1 storage, we won’t complain. Both Poco X3 Pro and Poco X4 Pro offer excellent value for money with their features and specifications. However, users can choose between the two depending on their requirements and preferences. Poco X3 Pro has a more versatile camera configuration and is available at a lower price point, while Poco X4 Pro has a more powerful processor and faster charging capabilities.
- The front-facing camera is 20 megapixels (f/2.2, 1/3.4″, 0.8µm) and it seems to be no different from the front-facing camera of the Poco X3 NFC.
- The new MIUI Android 11 build is now available for the Poco X3 NFC.
- Xiaomi appears to have gone all-in on 120Hz displays even on the firm’s affordable lines.
- It’s roughly the same price as the X3 NFC – making it a no-brainer over that phone, unless you see it heavily discounted.
- The cell phone is charged with a maximum of 33 watts Stock Firmware, the Poco X3 Pro does not support wireless charging.
Recently, a report explained, that POCO is India’s most successful smartphone brand in a small period. Yes, Poco X3 is a well-put-together phone and it comes at a very convincing price, but it’s also a tad unwieldy. It’s for users to decide if that’s the price they are willing to pay for the niceties on board. We managed to take decent pictures in low light and dark situations.
- I bought this phone 1 year ago and its still performing very well , except battery, i think its because of this chipset.
- The bundled charger can juice up the phone from zero to around 50 percent in half an hour, which is quite good.
- The X3 Pro ships with
- I mean the plastic back does collect fingerprints but either clean it once or twice a day.
The stock firmware is built keeping your device in mind and hence is customized and optimized according to each device’s unique specs sheet. Therefore, it is capable of providing greater stability and a bug-free experience.
This is used by the Xi Remote app to function as a universal remote. And while its library doesn’t have the commands for all our gear, we’re not going to complain about a more-or-less free feature. The back of the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro is dressed up to look like dual-finish strips of matte and glossy glass. There’s a very large ‘Poco’ logo printed on the layer under the back cover.
The macro mode sits behind the action overflow menu, and you can add shooting modes to the ribbon by heading to the More tab. The X3 Pro handles day-to-day tasks without breaking a sweat, and it lets you play the most demanding of Android games without any lag or slowdowns. If you're looking to pick up a budget-focused phone for gaming, the POCO X3 Pro should be at the top of your list. Simply put, there isn't another device that comes close to the performance of the POCO X3 Pro. You're basically getting flagship-tier performance, and the fact that the phone is available for under $300 makes it a very attractive option.